Commercial Flooring in Dorset
When it comes to commercial flooring, there’s a lot you have to consider. Firstly, the commercial flooring you choose has to be fit for purpose and at a budget to fit.
Let’s say you’re a hotel. You’ll want a carpet that looks good and is hard wearing. Maybe you’re a kitchen. The commercial flooring you buy has to be easy to clean, hard wearing and safe. If you’re a care home, you’ll want something that is long lasting but also makes your residents feel at home.
These are three examples of the many different purposes you’ll need from commercial flooring. Just as important, you’ll want to make that important purchase from someone that knows commercial flooring, and knows you and the area you work in.
That solution is QCF- Quality Carpets and Flooring in Dorset.
We Know What Works
We’ve been in the business of selling commercial flooring to businesses for a long time and a quick browse of our commercial flooring portfolio will show you first hand the results we can deliver. We’re not the type of people to promise a pony and deliver a donkey.
We also know that your business is unique- what works for one may not work for all. That’s why our service is bespoke- it starts with a conversation. We take the time to find out what you do and what you’re hoping for. What budget you have for your commercial flooring requirements.
From there, we guide you through the process of choosing something that works for you and your budget. Our vast range of commercial flooring means whatever your budget or requirements, we’ll have something for you.
Beginning to End Service
Here at QCF, we’re able to look after you and your business from the moment you choose your flooring to the point of delivery and fitting. Our in-house team of fitters have a vast amount of experience between them- and a universally brilliant rating on Checkatrade.
- Expert Sales Service- We’ll help you through the process of choosing the commercial flooring that works for you, taking into account your requirements and budget.
- We’ll do the heavy lifting- making sure any furniture is moved out the way and returned once it’s done.
- Clean and Tidy- We’ll treat your premises as if it was our own- ensuring that once we’re done, the only sign we were there is the fantastic new commercial flooring you’ve chosen.
- Professional- Professional first class service is at the heart of what we do. We’d expect nothing less and neither should you.
- Quality- Our vastly experienced team of fitters will deliver a first class fitting service for your premises- no cut corners, no poor finish.
QCF- The Quality Carpets and Flooring People
At the heart of what we do at QCF is a sense of responsibility to the area we serve and the businesses in it. After all, Quality Carpets and Flooring is in our name, and it’s what we do.
Where our bigger rivals might rely on gimmicks and hard sell in order to get custom, we prefer the old fashioned approach of good customer service. We’re firm believers in the idea that to get customers to tell others about us, and to come back again, good customer service is the best way.
Find more more about what we do- come and see us at 1121 Christchurch Road, Boscombe East, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 6BQ or drop us an email here.
For Commercial Flooring- choose QCF for local, first class service.